TRTED Blog and Forum
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: September 2022
Please read and review these terms and conditions carefully before using our blog site www.trted.org (“Content Hub”) or our forum site https://community.trted.org (“Forum”),together “Services”. By accessing and/or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions laid out herein. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Services.
DISCLAIMER: We do not provide medical advice on any of our Services. Users should not provide medical advice either. We only aim to provide information to inform and educate our users. The information provided on our Services can include articles, videos, and discussions between users on the Forum. If you are concerned about your health, you should consult your doctor. By accepting these terms and conditions, you accept that nothing on our Services can be construed as medical advice and that you and you alone are responsible for any actions you might take after visiting this site.
1. Contract information
1. The Blog and the Forum are operated by Simple Pharma I Limited (trading as Androlabs) with registered company number 13119259 and address Floor 4 Suite 31 Duchess Street, London, England, W1W 6AN (“we”, “us”, “Androlabs”).
2. Androlabs reserves the right to refuse to accept anyone as a member of the Forum at its absolute discretion.
3. Androlabsmay change these Terms and Conditions or any other policies at any time without notice, either by publishing the change or the amended version on the Site or by sending it to you by email. The change will be effective as from the date of the posting or email.
2. The Services
1. Androlabs aims to make the Blog available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but reserves the right to suspend access to the Blog at any time without notice for maintenance purposes, or if we suspect that there has been any breach of security, a breach of these Terms and Conditions, a breach of the Forum Rules, or any unlawful use of the Blog or Services. We do not host the Forum on our own platform but we aim to only use reputable third-party providers.
2. Androlabs will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose. Androlabs disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the full extent permitted by law.
3. Access to and use of some of the Services will be conditional on you meeting certain criteria, such as your qualifications. In particular, you may only access and participate in discussions within the Healthcare Professional area of the forum if you are a registered healthcare professional and are verified as such during the sign-up process. Androlabs reserves the right to introduce new criteria and to change criteria from time to time.
4. Androlabs may offer interactive features on the Blog or Forum including but not limited to the ability to edit forum posts and create member polls.
5. Androlabs reserves the right to edit or remove any material without notice from the Blog and Forum, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published on the Services. This includes the right to delete, archive, make unavailable, modify or comment on the Forum. You are advised to make a copy of any material that you wish to keep.
6. We do not undertake to monitor the submission of content or publication of content by users to the Forum, however we may do so to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions and the Forum Rules. Androlabs is not under an obligation toinform you if we monitor certain content or keywords.
3. Your obligations
When accessing orusing the Services, you will:
1. Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times. If you are a healthcare professional, you must comply with applicable ethical guidelines and regulations. In particular, you must refrain from describing or referring to a particular patient without their consent and from providing medical advice toother users.
2. Ensurethat the content you submit and publish to the Forum is appropriate and civil,and you must not be abusive or discriminatory. You must not harass any otherusers.
3. Not obtainemail addresses or any other information from the Services for marketing orcommercial purposes. You must not use the Services to promote any other productor service, including your own healthcare practice if you are a healthcareprofessional.
4. Not postspam content.
5. Not flame,hack or obtain unauthorised access to any data or system.
6. Not introduce to the Services any virus, Trojan horse, harmful code, or anything else that can corrupt, damage or render inaccessible any software, data or system.
7. Notattempt to interfere with the Services.
8. Not be involved in any criminal or unlawful activity or post any confidential patient information or information or material which might be legally actionable or disclose anonymised information from which a patient could still be identified.
9. Not seek redress from Androlabs if you suffer loss or damage, or if you are harmed, defamed or offended by material, information, products or services which you accessed through or were posted on the Services.
10. Not usethe Forum to link to any website or webpage consisting of or containingmaterial that would, were it posted on the Forum, breach provisions of theseTerms and Conditions.
11. Not use the Services in any way that would infringe any copyright, moral, trademark, design right, or any intellectual property rights of any person and all necessary permissions must be obtained before use of any such rights.
12. Agree thataccess to and use of the Services and its content is at your own risk.
13. Acknowledge and agree that any content you post or submit to the Forum is publicly available, and may be available to members of the public who are not registered to use the Services.
If you fail to adhere to the obligations of use in these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your access, whether temporarily or permanently.
4. Third parties
1. The Services may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which we have no control.
2. If you purchase or acquire goods or services from any third party, even if you have been directed from our Services, any contract entered into with that third party and any use made of its site is a matter between you and that third party.
3. We make no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy ,currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in third party websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply and endorsement or recommendation by Androlabs.
1. Androlabs ownsall copyright, patents, database rights, trade marks, designs, know-how andconfidential information (whether registered or not), and all otherintellectual property rights existing in the Blog and its contents.
2. You assign to Androlabs copyright in all material and messages (including user-generated content) that you post to the Forum. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute the material you submit to the Forum or Blog in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. You warrant and represent that your user content will comply with these Terms and Conditions. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
3. You may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in the Blog or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on in it, without our express written consent.
4. The misuseof Androlabs’ trademarks or any other materials is prohibited and may be inbreach of copyright law, trademark law and/or other English laws.
6. Limitationof liability
1. Androlabstries to ensure that any information and content on its Site or availablethrough its services that has not been supplied by a third party is accurate,but it makes no representation and gives no warranty that any information orcontent is accurate, up to date or complete. Androlabs accepts no liability forany loss or damage caused by inaccurate information or content.
2. If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content on the Blog, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of any intellectual property right, you must let Androlabs know immediately by contacting email@example.com.
3. The Services are provided “as is”. We give no warranty that the Blog and the Forum, its content or any Service is free of error or will be available without interruption, or at all.
4. You assume all risk for using, and for any results obtained, or liability incurred, by or as a result of accessing the Services.
5. TheseTerms and Conditions are governed with English laws.
6. To theextent that any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are held to beillegal, invalid or unenforceable, then such provisions shall be severed anddeleted without affecting the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
7. Any terms purporting to vary these Terms and Conditions in any order, or other written or electronic communication from you, are ineffective unless specifically accepted by Androlabs in writing.
8. Androlabs may assign or sub-contract its rights and/or obligations to any third party.
9. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers or purports to confer on anyone except you any right under the Contracts Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 or in any other way to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.